Tuesday, June 13, 2017

ABC's Of Me; Part 2

I recently found another ABC prompt to use in order to let you know a little more about me. If you want to read Part 1 of the ABC's of me here


A: Age ~ 47 years old
B: Bed Size ~ King
C: Chore you hate ~ washing dishes
D: Dogs ~ 2 (Oakley and Snowflake
E: Essential start to your day ~ Breakfast
F: Favorite Color ~ Green, then Pink
G: Gold or Silver ~ Gold
H: Height ~ 5' 2"
I: Instrument You Play ~ Flute
J: Job Title ~ Stay at Home Wife/Mom, Finder of all lost things, Meal Fixer, and Calendar Keeper (Whew!)
K: Kids ~ Jacqueline (our angel) & Jessica (our blessing here on earth)
L: Live ~ in rural North Carolina
M: Maiden Name ~ Richey
N: Nickname ~ Salt Water Taffy
O: Overnight hospital stay ~ 3: Tonsils out age 5, C-section age 20, Hysterectomy age 41
P: Pet Peeve ~ rude people 
Q: Quote ~ "Every man dies. Not every man really lives." William Wallace from the movie Braveheart.
R: Righty or Lefty ~ Righty
S: Siblings ~ one younger brother
T: Time You Wake Up ~ around 8:00 am
U: University Attended ~ CCC & TI, App. State, LR University
V: Vegetable You Dislike ~ Green Beans
W: What Makes You Run Late ~ nervous bladder or tummy
X: X-Rays You Had ~ one of a broken bone in foot
Y: Yummy Food ~ Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Mexican Food, Beef Liver w/ Onion Gravy
Z: Zoo Animal Favorite ~ wolves, foxes, big cats  

Well, now you know a little more about me. I would love to learn a little more about you, so if you use this prompt anywhere on social media, leave me a comment with a link and I will pop by for a visit. 

Living life simply being me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment