Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Snapshots; Part 9

Here is a glimpse into life around here lately!

We have had a lot of rain over the past few weeks. As a result our garden is doing well.

Our squash plants. I am so looking forward to grilled squash. Yummy!

The last of our lettuce.

Bell pepper plants and volunteer tomato plants.
My flowers are absolutely gorgeous this year.

Bee Balm flower.

More of the beauty

I am trying to bring as many as I can in for us to enjoy.

After weeks of hard work, our flower beds are weeded and in good shape. Although, I will have to start round 2 of weeding soon.

I love our brick patio area.

A decorative touch.


 
My daddy takes old sewing machines and turns them into tractors. This is his latest one.

He built the engine part of the tractor along with the gears, seats, and axels.

He has built 3 of them so far.

The last of our lettuce.

Miss Oakley posing much to her chagrin with a pretty flower. An update on how she is doing is coming soon to "A Life Lived Simply's" FB page.
Living life simply and simply loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment