Wednesday, June 7, 2017

A Relaunch Of Sorts

Good morning! Last week, I put a short post warning you about things looking wonky here at "A Life Lived Simply." I was toying with the theme of the template, color, and fonts. After all was said and done, I really like what I have. I did make a few minor changes and fixed some links that took a reader to the wrong thing. Now, I am in the process of updating and correcting the tabs at the top of the page and may yet change a few more things, but I need some input from you the reader. 

I know I have a few out there that read faithfully and would love to hear from you. What I want to know is what you like about the lay out of the blog or don't like? Green in my favorite color, but should I go with something lighter. Does the font and size of the font need to be adjust or changed? Is the side bar too cluttered? I would love to put up different widgets for FB and Bloglovin', but I am not sure how to do that. If you have any knowledge I may find useful, please, let me know. 

What kind of posts do you like? I am trying to balance things out, but I am not sure I am achieving a happy medium. Is there anything I am not posting about that I should? Would you like more posts that are personal and about our lives? 

I was given a vision when I started this blog and I am trying to follow that vision. I would like for this blog to grow, so if you have found my blog to be useful or inspiring in any way, would you please let your friends and family know about it. However if this blog is reaching the people that it needed to reach, then I will be happy with that. I am content with letting God lead the way and using this blog as He see fit. I would love to hear from you, so please, leave me a comment on here or at "A Life Lived Simply's" FB page.  

I hope to be back to posting regularly next week. I will be reintroducing myself, my family, and this purpose behind this blog. So stay tuned! Have a simply wonderful, blessed week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment