Wednesday, June 21, 2017

True Confessions

Today, I thought I would share of few things about the real me. It might get ugly and involve way to much TMI, but I don't want to come across as fake. So, here goes! 

  • I don't make-up our beds every day. The longest they have gone without being made up is a whole week. 
  • My house isn't always neat and tidy. At times, it looks like a tornado has gone through it or that it has been ransacked. 
  • Mount Washmore kicks my butt most of the time and let my ironing pile up. 
  • I am not a people person and think on the whole people suck. A lot of people have let me down and left bruises on my soul. So, I find it hard to trust and let people in. This makes me appear shy or stand offish. 
  • I cuss like a sailor. Sad, but true. It is one of my biggest weaknesses. I blame it on my teenage years, because it is what bad girls did back when I growing up. So in my rebellious age, I learned real well. To this day if I get tired, mad, or stressed, I could make a sailor blush with the words that come out of my mouth. 
  • I don't wash my hands every time I leave the bathroom. My hands are in soap and water most of the day anyway, so why bother. 
  • I love to cook and bake ~ when I want to. Sometimes, it is a struggle to get a dessert made and supper on the table. 
  • I get along better with men than I do women. Men have no pretense to them. They are who they are. Women wear to many masks and faces. 
  • I wear make-up for special occasions such as a family gatherings and date nights with DH. Most days I look au naturale.
Hope you enjoyed a glimpse at the real me and I didn't gross you out or turn you off too much! Simply keeping it real! 

No comments:

Post a Comment