Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The ABC's Of Me

A: Aunt - Proud aunt to 1 niece, 2 step-nieces, 3 nephews, 2 great-nephews and looking forward to more.

B: Believe - I believe in God, the virgin birth, the Resurrection, the Bible is the Word of God, in the Creation of the earth, the 2nd Coming, and Salvation through the blood of Christ, and there is only one way to earn eternal life. 

C: Common Sense - I value the common sense I was born with over the education that earned me a degree. 

D: Diana - Princess Diana is one of the women I admire most. She was a great mum and a classy lady. 

E: Educating - Educating one's self for personal growth is better than receiving a degree. 

F: Family - Family is the most important thing in my life after my relationship with God. 

G: Green - I have green eyes that can look blue depending on what I am wearing. 

H: Helpmeet - I am a helpmeet to my husband and am not ashamed to say it or proclaim it. 

I: Inquisitive - I am inquisitive about how things work, how did something happen, and events surrounding a historical event. 

J: Jesus - He is my Lord and Saviour. 

K: Know-It-Alls - I am not a big fan of know-it-alls. I avoid them when I can. 

L: Laughter- I love when DH makes me laugh and enjoy laughing until it hurts. 

M: Mountains - I love going to the beach but the mountains make my heart sing. 

N: Not - I am NOT a big fan of change.

O: Opinionated - Yes, I am, but I am not overbearing with it. I will NOT argue with anyone or bully anyone to try to win a point.

P: Prank & Jokes - I am NOT a big fan of humiliating someone by pulling pranks or jokes on them for laughs. 

Q: Quiet - I am quite and shy around people I don't know. When I get to know you, watch out!

R: Rebel -I am a rebel at heart. I am NOT one to follow the crowd. I make up my own mind and chart my own path. 

S: Scots-Irish Descent - I have the reddish color hair and a temper to confirm it. 

T: Trustworthy - People confide in me because I keep my mouth shut. 

U: Unique - I am my own person and very different from most people. 

V: Voting - I will vote in the upcoming election, but I won't be voting for one of the two major party candidates.

W: Walt Disney World - I wish I could live at the happiest place on earth. 

X: Xena, Warrior Princess - Sometimes, I wish I could kick butt like Xena can. 

Y: Yahtzee - I have never played and really don't know anything about it. 

Z: Zonkey - I know what a Zonkey is. Do you?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment