Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Simply Perfect Products: Pledge

We all have an allergy to dust mites. So, I make a special effort to keep our house as dust free as possible. To do this I use Pledge Furniture Spray or more specifically Pledge Dust & Allergen Furniture spray

Pic via Pledge

Pledge has a variety of sprays to choose from. They have lemon and orange scent. They also have dust wipes available. Pledge also has other products; from multi-surface cleaners, to floor sprays, to an orange oil furniture spray. You can see all of their available products at the following link: Pledge Products

I know there is a risk of Pledge Spray building up on furniture which may make it attract more dust particles, but I also know it picks up a LOT of dust. I have tried using just a damp or wet rag, but that can damage the furniture too. I am still looking for a more environmentally friendly product that works as well, but until then I will stick with Pledge. 

For me Pledge Dust & Allergen Spray is just of those simply perfect products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment