Friday, September 16, 2016

Simple Perfect Product: Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner

Our water comes from a well and is what you would call hard water. I mean really hard water that leaves a red mineral water stain on clothes and surfaces, especially if they happen to be white. In order to get surfaces clean, it requires elbow grease and the right cleaner. The right cleaner for me is Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner.

Pic via Clorox.
When we first moved into our new home, I used those little scrubbing bubbles to clean the sinks, tubs, shower, and toilets. After a while the hard water stains became more difficult to get rid of using those bubbles. So, I started searching for a new cleaner. I choose a Clorox product because I use Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner w/ Bleach in my kitchen and love it. 

This disinfecting cleaner helps to cut through the hard water stains making it a little easier on my elbows. Its scent isn't to overpowering, which I like because I am sensitive to scents. The bottle is a good fit in my small hands. I have been using it now for about 6 years. I am very pleased at how well it keeps my sinks, tubs, and shower looking clean and white. 

Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner is one of those simply perfect products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment