Thursday, September 29, 2016

My Go To Beauty Products: My Favorite Fragrance

When it comes to fragrances, I am very picky. I don't like anything heavy or overpowering. Most of the VERY expensive fragrances are to cloying for me. They also tend to inflame my asthma symptoms. I like light, floral fragrances. Fragrances that you wear that don't wear you. So when I found the Sweet Pea Collection at Bath & Body Works, I was hooked. 

Pic via Bath & Body Works

Sweet Pea has a lot of floral and fruit notes to it, but it stills manages to be a light fragrance. I use several of products in this fragrance line. I love the fragrance mist which covers me with enough scent that people get just a hint of it when I walk by. I also use love the body lotion, shower gel, and bubble bath

Two of my favorites in this line is the body cream and sugar scrub. The body cream doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy like some lotions or creams can. It leaves your skin feeling silky. The sugar scrub is a great product to use to exfoliate your skin. DH spoiled me for my b-day this year by buying me several tubes of it. We have heard it has been discontinued for now, but I am hoping that it will come back soon because they are in the middle of a packaging change. 

I love Bath & Body Works. They have a lot of fragrances and products to choose from. I like a lot of their different fragrances and have tried some, but my favorite is the Sweet Pea. It is my signature fragrance collection!

Living a simple life and loving every minute of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment