Thursday, September 15, 2016

Simply Perfect Product: Windex

Over the years, I have tried a multitude of glass cleaners; from Glass Plus to organic cleaners to water and vinegar. However, I keep coming back to Windex. Glass Plus didn't give me the streak free shine I wanted. The organic products left streaks and the one I really liked that I could get at the grocery store isn't made anymore. Water and vinegar weren't strong enough to handle the hard water stains on our glass shower wall and door. 

I was looking at other products when I noticed that Windex made a product with vinegar in it and had the added bonus of being a multi-surface cleaner. I bought a bottle of Windex Vinegar Multi-Surface Cleaner  and stopped my searching. I had found my new glass cleaner. 

Pic via Windex

Not only do I use this to clean windows, but I use to spot clean places on our kitchen and bathroom floors. I also use on my knick knacks, picture frames, and our kitchen table. It doesn't have a smell to it and is just handy to have around. 

Windex Vinegar Multi-Surface Cleaner is just one of those simply perfect products! 

2 comments:

  1. hey if you want to try a non chemical cleaner try the norwex cloths. we love them. u just use water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll check into that. Where do you buy them out?

    ReplyDelete