Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Deep Cleaning: DD's Bedroom

DD's bedroom usually takes me one day to clean. I make DD help me, much to her chagrin. She does some light dusting & cleaning while I do the heavy cleaning. I make her help me put things back in place. I also take the time to make sure she sort, purges, and reorganizes her desk. DH is usually called upon to move the bed when he is home. The rest we do ourselves.

DD's Bedroom
  • Wash all bed linens (quilt, blankets, bedspread)
  • Wash pillow shams/cases, wash decorative hankies/doilies
  • Move all furniture to vacuum, vacuum around edges of floor
  • Wash window, dust blinds, wash curtains
  • Dust bookshelves, knick knacks, picture frames
  • Dust walls & doors
  • Clean out desk drawers & window box storage
  • Dust desk & nightstands
  • Clean light fixtures, lamps, & lampshades
  • Vacuum & dust bed frame, vacuum mattress/box springs

Living a simple life and enjoying making our home shine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment