Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Cleaning Chores: Master Bedroom, Master Bath/Closet, & Guest Bath

As I said yesterday, I am sharing the cleaning chores I do each room weekly or biweekly. However, I don't always get all of them done every week. The most important thing to remember with any cleaning schedule or chores list is to be flexible. Life will get in the way of schedules and chores lists, but you just have to learn to go with it. 

Master Bedroom
  • Vacuum floor
  • Dust bed frame, nightstand, desk
  • Wipe down entertainment cabinet doors (inside & out)
  • Dust pictures, window sills
  • Biweekly- Move furniture to vacuum
  • Biweekly- Remove books/kinicknacks to dust the entertainment cabinet shelves
Master Bath/Closet
  • Move decorative items off of bathroom floor, sweep bath/closet floor
  • Clean sinks, shower, tub, toilet
  • Clean counter tops, mirrors, outside of glass shower doors
  • Biweekly- Dust window sill, towel shelf, towel rack
  • Biweekly- Dust tops of shoe boxes, craft drawers, clothing drawers
  • Biweekly- Scrub down the inside shower walls w/ scrub sponge, water plants
  
DD cleans the Guest bath every week. I go in there to really straighten up things and give a little extra attention to some areas she doesn't every other week. So these chores are biweekly chores for me. 

Guest Bath
  • Biweekly- Sweep floor
  • Biweekly- Dust decorative mirror, cedar shelves, top of containers
I simply like having all the cleaning chores laid out for me to look over. It makes my life a little simpler! 

No comments:

Post a Comment