Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Cleaning Tools

Homekeeping books are full of all kinds of specialized cleaning tools to use for cleaning your home. However, over the years, I have discovered the simpler you keep your tools the better. You don't need the specialized ones that cost a mint when the cheaper, simpler ones will do the job just as well. 

My Cleaning Tools

My cleaning tools consists of mainly cheap hand towels, white cotton towels, and cheap wash cloths that I buy at Walmart. I also recycle hand towels and wash cloths that have thinned out or are ready to retire from bathroom use. The hand towels and wash cloths I use for cleaning bathrooms, windows, mirrors, and cleaning floors. The white cotton towels I use for dusting. I find that all of these items are good for tackling any cleaning project I need to take on. 

The hand towels I use.

The wash cloths I use.

White cotton towels I use for dusting.

When you are trying to live life as simply as possible, the items you need to live life need to be that way, too. My cleaning tools are cheap and easy to use, which makes them simply perfect in my book! 

Living life simply and forever looking for ways to make it simpler!

No comments:

Post a Comment