Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Cleaning Schedules: Biweekly

Biweekly chores are things that I don't need or want to do every week, for example, moving furniture to vacuum under or cloroxing the kitchen counters. In order to not have to do all this type of cleaning in one week, I broke down those chores into week 1 and week 2. By doing this, it helps spread these time consuming tasks out and I don't wear myself out cleaning. 

Biweekly Chores Schedule
  • Week 1 - the living room, kitchen, laundry room
  • Week 2 - the master bath/bedroom, office/guest room, guest bath
DD cleans her room, the guest bath/her bathroom, and the office/guest room, but every other week, I give all but her bedroom a good going over, since her cleaning sensibilities aren't as picky as mine. 

Spreading out these types of chores is one of those things that I had to learn along the way. After several tired days and exhausting weeks, I knew I had to try something different. Again, the key is to find out what will work for you and being flexible. 

Cleaning and taking care of our home is just simply one of those things I like to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment