Monday, May 16, 2016

Cleaning Basket

All of the homekeeping books recommend putting together a cleaning basket to carry all your cleaning supplies from room to room. I couldn't agree more. Making a cleaning basket was one of the first things I did as a young housewife. I knew I was wasting time having to backtrack to another room when I needed an item I had forgotten. So when I came across the idea of a cleaning basket, I tried it right away and found that it saved me a LOT of time. 

My cleaning basket/tub.

Today my cleaning basket consists of a plastic basket sitting inside a plastic tub. The basket is round (I haven't been able to find one like it in a long time) and I set all my cleaners in it. When the basket is set in the tub, there is room on the sides to put extra cleaning tools: a small broom, a plastic bag containing other unique cleaning tools, and the vacuum cleaner attachment I use the most. Even with all of items in my cleaning basket there is still room for me to put in all the cleaning rags and towels I need, along with a bottle of Clorox spray that usually stays underneath the kitchen sink.

A look inside.

Putting together a cleaning basket/tub is one of the best things I did to help keep me organized and my cleaning tasks easier to do. A cleaning basket is simply a good thing!

Living a simple life and looking for ways to make it even simpler!  

No comments:

Post a Comment