Friday, May 13, 2016

Cleaning Schedules: Yearly Chores

Each season brings on chores that have to be done or taken care of. With that being said, I separated these chores by seasons. It may seem silly to go as far to write down what needs to be done each season, but seeing it in writing helped me organize myself a little better. 

Yearly Chores Schedule
  • Spring - Flower/Vegetable Garden Prep/Planting, Yard Clean-Up
  • Summer - Gardening/Preserving, Deep House Cleaning
  • Fall - Garden Winter Prep, Holiday Prep
  • Winter - Sorting/Purging/Reorganizing  

For me, organization is the key. So having these chores written down help keep me that way. Again, the key to any cleaning schedule or system is finding what works for you and being flexible. 

Learning to simply let go, be flexible, and not stress over keeping our home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment