Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Simply Useful: Kitchen Utensil Holder

I am not a big fan of cluttered kitchen counter tops, but I do believe in putting those items that you use everyday within easy reach. I think they should be displayed in an organized, attractive way. A kitchen utensil holder is an easy way to achieve both purposes. 

Our kitchen utensil holder sits right beside our stove. All the things I need to stir, chop, turn, or pick up food is right where I am preparing and cooking it all. I am using an apple cookie jar as my utensil holder. It fits in with the apple theme of our kitchen and the color scheme.  It is a big container and can hold lots of utensils. I don't know what I would do without it. It is simply a useful thing!

Our Kitchen Utensil Holder

It holds lots of things I use everyday.

A kitchen utensil holder is simple on of those useful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment