Friday, June 3, 2016

A Simply Perfect Product: Kitchenaid Blender

After I got my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer and learned what a great product it was, I decided I wanted a Kitchenaid Blender. Well, I was looking for a new blender anyway and decided a Kitchenaid one would be a good fit. The model I have is an older model, but it closely resembles the classic 5-speed blender.  My blender is white, but someday a red one would be nice. 

Pic via www.kitchenaid.com

Or maybe one a 5-speed diamond blender in apple green. 

Pic via www.kitchenaid.com

I use my blender for a variety of things. Smoothies and milkshakes are what we use it for most. However, I use it to make graham cracker crumbs out of graham crackers. I also use it to blend rolled oats into smaller pieces. Pureeing fruits is so easy using my blender. 

When I dropped it on the floor, - by accident, don't judge - I broke off a piece of the spinner part that the blender glass attached too. DH went on line found the piece. He ordered it and it arrived in a couple of days. Kitchenaid included directions and a little tool to use to replace the part with. This type of service is what make Kitchenaid appliances so worth the investment. 

Kitcheaid is just simply one of those companies that make a quality product and have awesome costumer service! Which is simply a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment