Friday, June 24, 2016

S.P.P. : JIF Peanut Butter

Choosy moms choose JIF and this mom does, too. JIF peanut butter is hands down the BEST peanut butter on the market. I have eaten other brands and tried natural/organic products, but none of them compare to JIF. 

Choosy moms choose JIF.

JIF has crunchy peanut butter, but the peanut butter we like the best is the creamy kind. It is creamy without being to dry. It has a moistness and oiliness to it that makes it easy to spread. It also doesn't tear your bread apart as you spread it. JIF doesn't have the bitter off taste some other brands do.

I eat some peanut butter everyday. I usually have it for breakfast, so does DD.  However, if I need a quick pick me up snack, I grab a big spoon and scoop out a big glob to devour. DH has taken to doing the same. 

We all love chocolate and there can be no better combo than chocolate and peanut butter. That is why a lot of the desserts I fix around here have both in them.  However, we love desserts made just out of peanut butter, too. 

Peanut butter is a healthy food product. It contains protein which makes it a good snack food. Beside all that, kids love it. 

When reaching for peanut butter, we choose what we think is the best -JIF. It is simply one of those perfect products! 

**************************

Check back in next week, as I share some of our favorite peanut butter recipes. So get your JIF and be ready to bake!  

No comments:

Post a Comment