Thursday, June 2, 2016

A Simply Perfect Product: Kitchenaid Stand Mixer

If I had to recommend one product to buy for a young bride-to-be, especially one that likes to bake, it would be a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. I absolute LOVE mine and if it ever gives out I would have to replace it right away. I use mine every week for one reason or another. 

I have had mine for almost 12 years now. It is a classic series 4.5 quart tilt-head stand mixer in white. It has withstood the test of time, many cakes, many cookies, bread, pie crusts, and a lot of whipping of cream and eggs. The only thing wrong with it is that the speed control is a little loose, which can lead to it not turning completely off. A fact that Miss Oakley likes, because when I don't get it good and turned off before tipping the head back, it sends batter of whatever I am mixing all over the place for her to clean up. I think this little problem was one I created instead of one that is known to the product. 

Picture via www.kitchenaid.com

When and if mine ever dies, I want to upgrade to a 5 quart tilt-head stand mixer with glass bowl in candy apple red. If I could get whatever I wanted with money not being a problem, I would a professional 600 series 6 quart bowl stand mixer in green apple. A girl can dream, right? And who wouldn't want a mixer to match the colors used in your kitchen, right?

A 5 quart stand mixer with glass bowl. Picture via www.kitchenaid.com 

6 quart bowl-lift stand mixer. Picture via www.kitcehaid.com.
 
I like kitchenaid products because they have proven to me that they are durable and will stand the test of time. I also like that you can buy replacement parts, which I had to do when I warped the wire whisk attachment. I also like that there many other attachments you can buy to make your stand mixer even more versatile; everything from a pasta roller to an ice cream freezer bowl. 

Kitchenaid stand mixers is just simply one of those perfect products for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment