Friday, June 17, 2016

Simply Useful: Kitchen Hand Towels

The entrance we use the most to come into our home is right off the kitchen in our laundry room. So when we come in from working outside the sink we use to clean up most often is our kitchen sink. To wipe our hand we would reach for our dish towels. I knew this was the best idea so I started thinking about what else I could do. 

The solution I came up with was buying and using decorative kitchen hand towels made out of cotton or similar material. Over the years I have collected several of them in greens, reds, and with apples on them. I hang them on the bar on our oven which is right beside the sink. I chose decorative ones, because ladies like to have pretty things around them and they just looked nicer. 

Our kitchen hand towels.

A closer look.

These decorative hand towels helped to solve a problem and adds another decorative element to our kitchen decor. I think they are simply a useful good thing! 

Living a simply life and looking for ways to make it a little prettier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment