Friday, April 7, 2017

Decorating For Easter

If you have followed this blog or its FB page, then you know how much I love to decorate for the holidays and for the seasons. After I take down all of the Valentine's Day decorations and snowmen decorations, I am ready to put out all of my Spring and Easter decorations. They seem to help chase away the gloom of the winter days. They especially brightened our home during our long hard winter. All of the bunnies put a smile on my face and the bright pastels make my heart sing. Here is a glimpse at our Spring/Easter decorations. 
 
Welcome to our home!

On the kitchen window sill...

a family of bunnies are hard at work...

decorating eggs.







A family of bunnies hiding among the plants in the corner of the kitchen.
I made this banner this year. You can see it from the laundry room as you walk in the door. It makes me smile!












During this Easter season, I can never forget the sacrifice my Lord and Saviour Jesus made for all of us. 


"The grass is a greenin'. The birds are a singin'. The sun is a shingin'. That must mean Spring is a springin'!" Tafy Sills

Happy Spring, everyone! I pray that you all have a simply blessed Easter season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment