Monday, November 21, 2016

Thanksgiving Decorating

What I love about decorating for Fall with scarecrows, pumpkins, grouds, and other harvest themed decorations is that it is so easy to transition into decorating for Thanksgiving. You just need to add a few turkeys, some pilgrims, a cornucopia or two, and presto, changeo, the house is ready for Thanksgiving. Enjoy a few pictures of our Thanksgiving decor. 

A turkey family among the harvest. Do you see the little one?

These belonged to DH's maternal granny. I am glad we have them to decorate with.

The cornucopia picture was made by gluing torn pieces of construction paper onto a cornucopia template.

This pretty cornucopia was from the items I brought home from my maternal grandmother's house.

Do you decorate for Thanksgiving? If so, how do you do it? I would love to hear from you!

Have a simply wonderful Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment