Thursday, November 17, 2016

Simply Perfect Product: Barilla Sauce

Yesterday, I shared our love for Barilla pasta. Well, today I am going to rave about Barilla sauces

I make my own spaghetti sauce and rarely used other sauces. However, I have encountered a few recipes over the years where a good store bought tomato sauce is needed. The Triple Cheese Spinach Mancotti I make is an example of one of those instances. 

At first, I tried Ragu. It had a chemical aftertaste to it that I didn't like. DH even mentioned that it tasted like chemicals. I then tried Prego. It wasn't as bad as Ragu, but it still wasn't wanted I wanted. When Barilla started showing up on the grocery store shelves and we started using their pasta, I decided to give their sauces a try. 


We have tried three of their sauces so far; the Traditional, the Marinara, and the Tomato & Basil. We have liked all of them. The sauces have a fresh tomato taste without any chemical aftertaste. I have used them in many recipes and even used it with spaghetti noodles as a quick side dish. Barilla sauces and Barilla pastas are just simply one of those perfect products!

No comments:

Post a Comment