Monday, February 22, 2016

Simply Useful

An item that is used every day or is our go to item for a certain situation or task are just simply useful. Over the years of keeping our home, I have found several items that are just so useful that I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have them anymore. Of course, that is an exaggeration. I could do without them but it would require some readjustments. LOL! 

In order to share those little things I have found useful over the years, I am starting a new category and a new page tab on this blog called "Simply Useful." Most of these things are simple items that are probably in most households. However, some are different and not thought of very often. They are often an item that is meant to be used in one way, but I have reproposed them for another use. So be on the lookout for my "simply useful" things. 

Living a simple life and relishing every minute of it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment