Thursday, February 18, 2016

Cooking And Baking

Cooking and baking is something I really enjoy doing, especially when I feel like it. I realize sometimes cooking a meal or baking a treat can be a chore when you don't feel like doing it. Those times are when an offer to go out to eat or order take out are a relief.

Over the years, my cooking and baking has improved. I have learned helpful techniques, time saving tips, and ideas. A lot of them come from cooking/baking shows I like to watch. Some have come from Martha Stewart. Others from cookbooks and housekeeping books. Some I learned on my own. 

Part of the reason, I started this blog was to pass on those things I have found useful in keeping our home and cooking for my family. Cooking a meal everyday isn't such a drudge with a little planning and the use of time saving measure. So over the course of my blogging journey, I will be sharing what I have learned. I also will share some of my favorite cookbooks, cooking shows, and favorite recipes with you.

Enjoying the simple pleasures of cooking and baking in this simple life I live! 

No comments:

Post a Comment