Monday, February 15, 2016

"A Life Lived Simply" FB Page

"A Life Lived Simply" now has its own FB page and can be found at the following link; "A Life Lived Simply." 

On our FB page you will find blog posts highlighted that I believe will be of a special interest; such as recipes, views on topics of the day, or the start of a new series, etc. I will also be posting things that you won't find on the blog such as; holiday ideas & decorations, snapshots of our simple life, and observations of the day, etc.

I would love to hear from you. Please leave me comment under the post or write something of your own. However, I do ask that any comment or post be written without any vulgar language or name calling. If you disagree with something I have shared, please feel free to discuss it with me, but do so in a courteous, polite way; also, please, remember we may have to agree to disagree. 

If you like the blog or like what you see on the FB page, then, please give it a like and share the page with your friends.  

Living the simple life and wouldn't trade it for anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment