Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas Decor 2016: The Kitchen

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, especially this time of the year. So making our kitchen cozy and warm with Christmas charm makes the time more enjoyable. When I start baking; I pop in a Christmas CD, soak in the decor, and get to baking.  

Our kitchen is decorated with snowmen during the Christmas season. I decide upon that theme when I received 2 sets of snowmen dishes from my MIL. We use those dishes until the last of February. About 2 years ago, I found snowflake glasses at Dollar Tree and they completed the snowy theme. 

Some of the snowmen on top of the china cabinet.

Gift and Snowmen salt and pepper shakers in the china cabinet.

Snowflake glasses, a pretty food holder, and snowmen in the china cabinet.

Hot Cocoa is fun when the water comes in a cute teapot.

A big mug and more snowmen.

A family of snowmen. The ones on the left were made by my daddy.

Decorating the sink area makes washing dishes less of a chore.


I change out the soap dispenser for the season.

A small snowman box brightens up the area behind the dish drain board.

A snowman cookie jar used as a utensil container.

Top of the microwave adorned with a basket full of snowmen.

Cups and pot holders are close at hand.

I love my snowflake measuring cups and spoons. I put them in the tray that sits on top of the bar for easy use.

These magnets adorn our frig.

Top of the frig all decked out.

A pretty table setting.

Ribbon used as a napkin ring.

A white bowl filled with colorful Christmas tree ornaments is an easy decoration to throw together.

Top part of our corner shelf.

The bottom part of the corner shelf.



Our snowmen dishes on the shelf for easy access. They are stacked on top of a cake stand.

I love this cookie jar.





Come back tomorrow for more of the Christmas tour of our home! 

Simply enjoying the special time of year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment