Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Soap Stylin'

If you are like us, our kitchen sink is very close to our back door and the first place we stop to wash our hands. We use to use dish detergent, but I was tried of constantly having to fill up the bottle. So I decided to buy hand soap in a pump. Of course, liquid soap comes in a tacky plastic bottle. They have tried to make them look nicer, but I still didn't like the plastic beside my glass dish detergent bottle. So I went on the hunt for an alternative. 
I found one at Walmart in the bathroom accessories section. Walmart has many liquid soap dispensers to choose from. I picked one from their Mainstay collection that was only about $2.00. I picked a dark green since it went so well with my kitchen colors. Every now and then, I have to clean off the actual pump part but it rarely clogs. It is ceramic so it will be slippery when it gets wet.

Overall, I am pleased with my choice. It also looks really nice sitting on the sink by my glass dish detergent bottle. Both of them help to make my sink area a little more appealing. What do you think?


Dressed dish detergent bottles and a stylin' soap dispenser is simple way to spruce up a chore area!
Living a simple life and enjoying the chores that come with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment