Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hostess Binder

My newest binder was the result of me outgrowing my home management binder and I have named it my hostess binder. When I decided to start another binder, I decided to get a color that would go with my mint green. The color I decided on was a shade of pink. I haven't made a cover for it and really don't know what I want for a cover. If you have any suggestions, I would be glad to hear them. 


The first section is filled with articles on entertaining guests at home. I have items about how to provided the comforts of home for an overnight guest. Items on how being a good hostess when giving a dinner party.  I have napkin folding tips and place setting ideas. I also have articles on setting the mood and decorating for an event. I have also saved articles on cute decorating how to's. Most of the articles I have saved have come from magazines. 



The next section contains decorating ideas for the home. I have ideas on how to decorate with pictures, how to arrange them, and unusual places to put them. I have articles on how to style bookshelves, coffee tables, and other pieces of furniture. I also have some neat decorating projects ideas I would like to try one day. 

 
Decorating and craft ideas for the holidays is in my next sections. I have articles on how to tie bows, package and present gifts, and wrapping techniques. I also have craft project ideas for various holidays I want to try, someday. 



I know I may never use all of these ideas I have save, however; I will and have already used quite a few of them, especially the wrapping presents ideas. Besides all of that, I think an entertaining, decorating, craft project binder is simply one of those good things! 

Living a simple life and enjoying making it a little more gracious and styled! 

***************************

Over a Pinterest, I have several boards that contain ideas and inspiration for hosting parties, showers, and dinner parties. They add to the info I have contained in my hostess binder.

There is a board called "That's Entertainment" where I have stored a lot of planning and prep ideas for events and parties.  It also has a lot of napkin folding, etiquette for placing settings, and preparations list to get you organized for an event. 

I also have a board full of centerpiece ideas and other decorating ideas for tables and buffets; "Centerpiece Sensations." You also might want to check out "Inspirational Entertaining" and "Food Art & Serving Ideas." I also have boards for certain seasons and holiday entertaining. So go and take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment