Thursday, April 7, 2016

Simply Perfect Product: French's Mustard

When it comes to mustard, French's Yellow Mustard is what can be found in our home. We use it on sandwiches, hamburgers, and hot dogs. We also use it in potato salad and sauces.



I like the bright yellow color. I like that it isn't grainy and not too thick. It is tangy, but not sour with the taste of a lot vinegar. Besides all that, French's Yellow Mustard reminds me of my childhood. 

Yellow Mustard of any brand is a good thing to keep around. I have an aunt that is a nurse. While attending a homeopathic workshop, she was told that when someone is having leg cramps that consuming about a tsp of yellow mustard will help get rid of the cramps. Being a leg cramp sufferer herself, she tried it and it worked. I believe it is the tumeric in the mustard that helps get rid of the cramps. So if you are a sufferer, give it a try!

Simply enjoying the taste of yellow mustard and the homeopathic extras that come with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment