Monday, April 11, 2016

Keeping Our Home

Keeping our home neat and tidy is something I am really good at. Not that it is spotless and completely organized all of the time. Believe it or not, cleaning house is also a way for me to deal and manage stress. The work helps calm my mind and helps me release pent up energy. Besides all of that, I enjoy it. 

With almost 28 years of housekeeping under my belt, I have learned a few things along the way. Things that I feel the urge to share, because I just have this feeling that there is someone out there that needs the help. However with all of the things I have learned, the best tip I can give anyone is that you have to find what works for you, your family, and your schedule. 

Over the next two weeks, I am going to share ways I organize the cleaning of our house.  I will share the ways I have come up with to help keep up with all of our schedules and plan for those special occasions. I will be sharing how I come up with a menu and a grocery list every week. I will share resources  I have found to be useful and helpful. I will share how I manage and plan what chores I do and when. So check in over the next two weeks for the begin of this series I am calling, Simple Home Keeping. 

Simply enjoying taking care of our home for my family and loving every minute of it! 

**************************

On my Pinterest page, I have a board where I have saved some great home keeping tips, helpful hints, and cleaning ideas to help me keep our home. You can find it at the following link: The Keeping Of Our Home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment