Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Decor 2016: Guest Bath/Hall

Our guest bedroom was another hard room to decorate, because it didn't have a lot of places to sit things. Putting the cedar shelves in there provided just the spot for me to put more decorations. 

Just a little holiday cheer!

I love how this bathroom turned out decorated this year.

Top shelf.

I love that I have a place to decorate.

Isn't that a cute gingerbread house?

I love the idea of adding bows to pictures hanging on the wall.

One corner of the vanity.


The other corner.

Our hall is so small that it is almost isn't worth trying to decorate, but I finally found a way to add a little Christmas charm - card holders. These card holders are homemade and were made by DD and I. They are two different widths of ribbon sown on top of another. Buttons were sown on to them at various lengths. Paperclips were placed over the buttons to hold the cards. Easy to make, but a nice touch for decorating.




The Christmas tour of our home has come to an end. I hope you and enjoyed it. Drop by here often to visit and see what is new in our life lived simply! 

Simply enjoying this time of year and all of the simply beautiful decorations that go along with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment