Wednesday, March 2, 2016

25 Things I Dislike

Yesterday, I shared 25 random things I like. Today I am going to share 25 things I dislike, loathe, or just out right despise and hate. I know, I know, it isn't nice to hate but as a flawed human there are a few things that I do hate. 

  1. I dislike/hate green beans. I eat any other kind of beans except for green beans. 
  2. I loathe fish. I can stomach it once in a blue moon, but for the most part, YUCK!
  3. I don't like arrogant, pompous people. 
  4. I don't like hot, hazy, humid weather. Yes, I live in the South and should be use to it by now, but I'm not. It just drains me.
  5. I don't like being in a crowd of people. 
  6. I don't like going to the doctor.
  7. I loathe going to the dentist. That is stuff my nightmares are made of.
  8. I loathe, despise, the University of NC at Chapel Hill and all of their sports teams. I cheer every time one of them lose. You can thank their fans for that.
  9. I don't like rice. I call it maggots on a plate.
  10. I don't like coffee. I don't understand people's obsession for it. 
  11. I don't like to be around people drinking. Some of my family members have had their addictions to alcohol and it has left a very bad impression on me. 
  12. I don't like to wear make-up. You will rarely find me with it on.
  13. I don't like getting my hair cut. I feel like I am wasting time sitting in the beauty shop chair.
  14. I loathe being in traffic jams. 
  15. I don't like eating at Texas Roadhouse. We have never had a good food experience there. 
  16. I despise the Kartrashian family and all they stand for.
  17. I don't like hip-hop music or rap music. 
  18. I don't like having my picture made. 
  19. I don't like people who can't seem to think for themselves. They just regurgitate what they have heard through them media without doing any research themselves.
  20. I don't like people who complain about the snow. It doesn't snow that much in our area, so they need to get over it and enjoy it.
  21. I don't like to wear shoes.
  22. I don't like NBA basketball, hockey, or soccer. 
  23. I don't like cleaning our bathroom. 
  24. I don't like to wash dishes. 
  25. I don't like thunder storms. They scare me. 
Hope you enjoyed getting to know a little more about me, flaws and all. 
 
Liking and loving this simple life we are living! 

No comments:

Post a Comment