Friday, October 21, 2016

A Week Of Party Recipes: Chip Beef Cheese Ball

A Chip Beef Cheese Ball is my favorite party food. I am usually the first to get into and wind up eating the most of it. However, I had a problem. I didn't know how to make one. My momma has told me many times how to make it but I need a recipe to follow and I finally found the one. Haven't tried it yet, but I am ready to.

Chip Cheese Ball
  • 3 - 8 oz. blocks of cream cheese
  • 4 - 2.5 oz. pkgs. of chipped beef
  • 1 medium onion, chopped fine
  • 2 Tbsp of Accent
  • 2 Tbsp of Worcestshire Sauce
 
This recipe will make 2 cheese balls. To make one cut all the ingredient measurements in half. 
 
Combine the cream cheese with 3 packages of chipped beef. Add the onion, Accent, and Worcestershire sauce and mix well. Form into 2 balls.
 
Chop up the other package of chipped beef into fine pieces. Roll the cheese balls in the finely chopped beef. Chill and then serve with your favorite type of crackers.
 
This will keep in the frig for up to 3 weeks. 
 
I love, love this! I am so going to make one for the upcoming holiday celebrations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment