Thursday, April 6, 2017

Reynold's Non-Stick Foil

Reynolds Non-Stick Foil is one of my favorite products. It is one of those non-stick products that actually works. I use it for all sorts of cooking, baking, or storing products. 

When I roast potatoes, I line the baking sheet with non-stick wrap. It helps the potatoes crisp up quicker and makes clean up easy. I also wrap potatoes in non-stick wrap when I bake them. I use it to cover up casseroles as they first start baking to keep the top getting extra crispy. When I take meat out of the oven to rest, I cover it in non-stick wrap to keep it warm. I will sometimes line a cake pan with it before I bake a cake, especially if I am using a cake pan that no matter how well I grease and flour it the cake always seems to stick. It won't stick when I use the non-stick wrap.

The non-stick wrap does have it down side. It cost more than the regular aluminum wrap, but since I really don't use it that often I don't mind paying a little extra for something that I know will work. Another little trick to keep in mind is to make sure you are using the non-stick side of the wrap when you want something not to stick. The non-stick side is the dull side of the wrap.

I know there are concerns about using aluminum foil when you are cooking, so I limit the times I use to those things I know will stick or make-up clean up a chore. Even with the concerns, I still think Reynolds Non-Stick Wrap is simply a perfect product!   

No comments:

Post a Comment